Wednesday, July 15, 2015

True Nature by Willow Madison 5 Stars!

True Nature (True, #1)True Nature by Willow Madison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

True Nature is one of the best books I’ve read all year. Books like this one is one of the reasons I am thankful for Indie authors. The imagination and heart in this book is something I haven’t seen in 99 percent of what is put out by the publishing houses. This book is not PC and I love it. It is unapologetic and absolutely a five star read I could not stop reading.

I fell in love with Max right along with Lucy. He charmed me even as he made a shiver go up and down my spine. I felt almost afraid for Lucy as the story went on and I have to say, the end shocked the living mess right out of me. I loved it.

I finished the book and then thought about it. I thought about it for a long time and I have to admit that if the book had shied away from what it was leading up to be, it would have made the book weaker. Nothing is written here just for shock value, it is all very raw but necessary to tell us the story of Max and Lucy.

It is absolutely a love story. If you enjoy books that give you unvarnished truth, you will enjoy this book. If you enjoy books that do not shy from the hard subjects, give this one a go, I guarantee it will entertain you.

I went through a gamut of emotions with this book and I finished knowing that Max is an Alpha male in the truest sense of the word but he is also a hard man to understand. I might not agree with his actions but the heroine of this story, Lucy, she fell for him as he was and for her, he was perfect.

Remember, this is a love story. It might not be your love story or my love story, but it is beautiful. It is the story of Max and Lucy. If you keep an open mind and take deep breaths, you might even find yourself rooting for Max... I know I did.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment