Saturday, July 11, 2015

Review of Polar Bears Are Forever

Polar Bears are Forever: Book One Supernatural Enforcers AgencyPolar Bears are Forever: Book One Supernatural Enforcers Agency by E.A. Price
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this book. I have a new favorite author. This book contains every element I enjoy: Paranormal, Psychics, Werebears, Romance, Mystery...

I just discovered E.A. Price and feel like I struck gold! I have bought all of her other books as well, after reading this. Sure there are typos, but the story is excellent and it drew me in and I couldn't put it down. I can't wait for more from this series, I really want to know who the 'boss' is. I have a feeling based on where it was leading but that could be a red herring... :) Loved it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment