Friday, July 17, 2015

True Beginnings by Willow Madison 5 Stars!

True Beginnings (True, #2)True Beginnings by Willow Madison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can’t be the only to ever want amnesia just so I can read my favorite books all over again. This is the way I feel about this series by Willow Madison. I read the first book in the series, True Nature, and couldn’t wait to begin True Beginnings.

Max is a man who puts other Alpha males to shame. He controls every aspect of our heroine Lucy, and does it unapologetically. At times, I felt Lucy’s fear as my heart raced in terror. I felt her difficulty in accepting the things Max asked of her. Over it all, I also felt her love for Max and her desire to please him. Evil, evil man is just so sexy, she couldn’t help wanting him.

Lucy seems to be an extreme submissive. Everything Max does turns her on and even when she is frightened, she is also desperate to please him. I read on as Max slowly inducted Lucy into his way of life. He has rules for her and Lord help her if she disobeys or doesn’t do as he expects.

Max is a right a**hole, there is no doubt. He’s manipulative, chauvinistic, and sexy. Yeah, he’s a bad boy. And I absolutely would run the other way if I ever met him in real life. But as a fantasy, he’s just right. He hits all the right buttons.

Another character I’m really starting to fall for is Jake, Max’s brother. Jake… what can I say, he’s dreamy and sigh worthy. He’s the gentler sexy and I felt so bad for him in this book when he had his break with Julia.

The book was fascinating and well written, keeping my interest and my heart either racing or breaking. I loved the characters and I loved the story. I can’t wait for more. Off to book 3, True Choices.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment