Sunday, August 23, 2015

True Control (True, #4.2)True Control by Willow Madison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

True Control is 5 controlled stars!

I am not sure how the author has done it, but she pulled this book off in a big way. This book shows the sheer breadth of this authors talent. I stand in awe of such tremendous talent.

This is one of those books I really don't want to spoil for anyone because what happens within those pages is a journey each person should travel themselves with no interference. Yep, it's that good.

In the effort not to spoil, I will tell you I read midway and had to put my Kindle down because I was sobbing like a baby. My husband still gives me odd looks, haha. My heart broke reading this book. It shattered but then it mended again. I knew joy and peace once again by the end of this book.

If you haven't read the books, start with book 1 of this series, True Nature. True Nature (True, #1) by Willow Madison You truly will not regret reading this series. Willow Madison is an author with heart and soul and she pours those qualities into her writing, making this book a breathing, living thing that grabs you by the throat.

This story has an HEA though it is not the HEA you might expect. I do promise you won't leave this book heartbroken, the author takes care of your emotions and leaves you smiling at the end.

In the end... I love my Max still, always will, but now I have to add that I also love Jake. I'm such a book slut. haha.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment